Welcome to the new RCHP Sunday School Teacher's Blog Page. I tried this out with the youth group, but they'd rather use Facebook to communicate, so I'm passing this blog page onto the Sunday School teachers.
We've had a hard time getting the Sunday School teachers together this year. Our busy schedules make it difficult to find a time that works for everyone. That's why I'm going to try having "virtual" Sunday School Teacher's meetings on this blog page.
I'll post information regarding resources that you might want to use in class, and I'll keep you in the loop about important events that affect the Sunday School program.
You can respond by adding your own comments to the blog. It'll be just like having a meeting, but from our own homes. Ok, maybe not just like a meeting. You'll have to be satisfied with virtual hugs, prayers and cookies!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Patty - this is great - I know it is not like a meeting but I know with my crazy schedule - working full time and having two kids - among other commitments - this will be easier. Sorry I did not make it on Thursday I literally got home from work at 8 after being stuck in traffic - so I called it a day and just went home. BRRRRR
Peace and hugs!!
Ellie
You work fast, Patty. This may be just what we need. Thank you for your energy and support.
Post a Comment