Lake Retreat 2010

Lake Retreat 2010

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Closer Walk Camping on the Beach

Hello Everyone!

My name is Emily Munger- and I am the current intern at RCHP this summer. I wanted to alert you all to this opportunity...

Thursday, July 21-Saturday, July 23
A Closer Walk Camping on the Beach is an annual Christian gathering at Morey's Piers in Wildwood Crest, NJ. We are considering going as a youth group if we have enough people respond with enthusiastic commitment and a down payment....The prices of tickets vary according to when we sign up, so we need everyone's responses ASAP:

I would appreciate your feedback by either commenting on this post, or sending me a facebook message. Please let me know 1. If you would like to attend 2. If you are able to pay the cost as described below 3. If you have the money available by next Wednesday at youth group....(I will be there).

Admission

$57 per person

Purchase by May 31

$63 per person

Purchase by July 12

$69 per person

Purchase at the event

Handling fees are $8 per order and include Will Call orders. Admission includes camping Thursday and Friday, breakfast and dinner on Friday, speaker and worship sessions, plus amusement rides and waterparks until 6 pm on Saturday.

*The youth group will be able to provide transportation (let's fill the van!), a few meals, and a small portion of the ticket price (about $10 per person). The rest of the ticket price (which varies depending on when we sign up) and a few meals will be your responsibility.

To view a schedule of the events, follow this link:

http://www.moreyspiers.com/downloads/files/ACW%202011%20Schedule.pdf

Basically, it seems like a great opportunity to spend time together in play, worship, appreciating nature, and being inspired by Christian speakers. You will find more information by following this link:

http://www.moreyspiers.com/s4/35/closer-walk-christian-youth-event

Again PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP by commenting below, or sending me a facebook message.

THANKS- I look forward to meeting those of you to whom I'm currently a stranger!

No comments: